Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Games to review

As of my decision of late, the following games are prone to be reviewed by me. The quality of such is still undetermined and will probably suck as hell in the beginning.

I beg to differ, it already sucks.

On to the games list:

- Golden Sun
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age

As to celebrate the soon to be out Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, which is already out in Japan, though, I have replayed the prequels - and still am for TLA - and also for myself only, that is.

- Fable: The Lost Chapters
- Fable 2

As to celebrate my maybe getting Fable 3, I... not really. I got Fable 2 this week and thus it is a certified candidate for being reviewed. Also it gave me the reason to replay Fable 1 and to consider buying Fable 3. Also, again... "THE LOST", at least I haven't LOST THE GAME, wait, what?

- Call of Duty: Black Ops

As to celebrate... nothing. Plain ol' CoD.

- Bloodline Champions

As to celebrate the soon to come Open Beta! But, oh well, I guess there's no need for a review of game that is still in Closed Beta, my bad. A preview, though, may be at hand.

Just a note for future references: all games, unless specified specifically, are judged under solo-play only. That is: Campaign, eventual New Game+ and/or challenges and/or post-game play.
MMOs obviously are specified specifically by themselves and don't need further specification.

No comments:

Post a Comment